This small scale waterpark will operate solely for the clients of Louis Phaethon Beach from May to October.
It is constructed on a total area of about 5.000 square meters and comprises of the following:
(1) A main pool of about 550m².
One part of it, roughly 15m X 15m with a water depth of 1,15m, will be the receiving pool for the Water Slides.
A second part, roughly 30m X 10m with a water depth of 1,50m, will be the swimming and amusement pool. It includes a Jacuzzi corner with 10 seats and three water features. (One umbrella type in the middle and two water jets at the perimeter).
(2) A second children’s pool, 17m x 15m (255m²) with a water depth of 35 centimeters.
One side will be sloping for easy entrance – exit. This splash pool will accommodate eight
water games. The central attraction feature includes three small water slides.
(3) A Tower of about eight meters height with the starting platform for the slides on top.
(4) Three types of water slides ranging from 35 to 85 meters long. The shortest slide has four lanes, suitable for racing (guests under the minimum height of 120cm are not allowed to use the water slides).
(5) About 2000 m² paved sunbathing area plus additional on the lawn.