Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com
- What are the available rooms types in the hotel?
Double or Twin Room: can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed & sofa bed for 3rd bed
4 Bedded Room: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed plus 2 sofa beds
There are 2 room view choices: Inland view and Sea View
Few rooms have a ‘walk-in’ shower. Restrooms have a bathtub
Few rooms have an interconnecting door inland & sea view
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is €3 per day.
- Is there wi-fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes what are the current charges?
Charge for 1 day is €3, charge for 3 days is €8, charge for 1 week is €15, charge for 2 weeks €25.
Wi-fi access in lobby area only is free of charge providing you use your own device.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have room adopted for disabled guests?
Sorry we don’t, but some rooms tough have walk-in shower
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
Sorry we don’t, but there is a room with ironing facilities to use.
The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resorts?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you to either another view room or in a different room type (but with a charge). May to October is the busiest period for our hotel, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired room type or room view, directly with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar or fridge in the rooms?
Yes there is a fridge.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel can not guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Current charge for a ‘late check-out’ room is €70; ‘late check-out’ time is at 6:00pm local time.
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It's not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. Guests with a ‘late check-out’ are guaranteed on their departure day to check with our reception desk, to see if possible to keep the same room or not. If not you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00pm and you’ll be given a different room.
Twin Room: size 19m² sleeping area & bathroom
Double Room: size 19m² sleeping area & bathroom
Standard Family Room: size 19m² sleeping area & bathroom
- Bedroom door’s widths
Room door entrance: 87cm width
Bathroom door: 75cm width
Balcony door: 85cm width
- Lifts’ widths
Lift door: 76cm width
Lift size: 114cm x 143cm
- Number of swimming pools/depths
Indoor pool ( 45m²) depth 120cm, pool ladder to enter pool
Adults pool (580m²) depth 145cm, pool ladder to enter pool
Water Park main pool ( 550m²) depth 115cm, pool ladder and stairs to enter pool
Children’s Pool (255m²) depth 35cm with 8 water games for children
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
The indoor pool is the only swimming pool that is heated between periods November to April.
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Yes, we do provide beach towels.
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes dinner time only, at the hotel’s main restaurant, we encourage to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts during period November to April. During the hot period (May to October), the hotel allows gentlemen to enter the restaurant with smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services?
Sorry, this is not possible. In order to preserve (for our in-house guests) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities, please note of our company’s policy that we do not allow non – residence, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotels, to use our premises. Special permissions (with applying charges) are granted to noon – residents to attend a wedding or a conference. The same applies for our in-house guests who they will not be allowed to use any of our sister hotels facilities.View all FAQs